Hello, dear friends and welcome to the Infinite Intelligence blog. We are excited that you have found us. This site exists to help us better understand The Law of Attraction, primarily through the teachings of Abraham Hicks.
We’ve decided to share our thoughts with the world – those who seek to improve their lives and believe in the power of their minds. There are no secrets here, we should all encourage each other on our journeys to enlightenment and happiness.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
New episodes daily. Learn more about The Law of Attraction, primarily through the teachings of Abraham Hicks. Improve your life and believe in the power of your mind.
Law of Attraction Blog
- Who is Abraham Hicks?The Law of Attraction is a fundamental Universal principle that states that you attract into your life whatever you think about. It was brought to the mainstream by Esther Hicks and her late husband Jerry Hicks in the book “Ask and it is Given” which was published in 2004. Since that time, the teachings of Abraham Hicks have taken the world by storm and has been embraced by people from all walks of life. Esther is a channel for a non-physical entity (Abraham Hicks) that teaches what’s known as the “Law of Attraction” or the “Universal Law of Attraction”.
- How to Use the Law of Attraction to Achieve Success – 24 Simple TipsThe law of attraction (LOA) is one of the most popular ways to manifest your desires into reality. Here are…
- Occupational Health: The Problem of Stress in the WorkplaceIn the contemporary world, stress is characterized as an important factor that has an extraordinary impact on individual health and can be defined from three points of view. As the stimulating approach that determines stress as a characteristic of stimulation in the human environment; as the medical physiological approach that defines stress as a reaction of the organism to stimuli from the environment; and as the psychological approach that defines stress as an interaction between an individual and the environment.
- Why You Should Stop Worrying About What Others Think of or Say to YouI’ve been wondering and I’ve been talking to someone about worrying what people say to us and I was just thinking about my relationships and of the masculine and feminine elements that make them. That which your inner being has equal amount of, whether you are male or female in your physical body the non-physical counterpart of you is equal in all of that.
- It Takes Living Life to DecideRather than call negative experience badness let’s call them less than wanted because there are degrees of it and unless you let the momentum really get carried away it won’t be bad it’s just preferred and less preferred.
- Everything is Always Working Out For YouWe’ve all been in this pipeline together and we know this and we know that and now we’re ready for this and you might think that this is funner than this but it isn’t. Because it’s all relational isn’t it? It’s all relative because when you didn’t know something, it was exciting to come from this to that and now that you’re over here it’s exciting to come to this.
Latest In Our Shop
Women’s BeYOUtiful Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck Tee$20.90 – $27.90
Women’s BeYOUtiful Classic Tee$15.90 – $18.90